Need help reaching doctors in the Philippines? You’ve come to the right place.
Here is our background.
Many doctors in the Philippines worry what to do once they finish medical school. Where will I go? Will my salary be enough to start a life, buy a home and have children with? Will there be opportunities for me? Will I find the residency of my dreams?
So do many other doctors. More often than not, doctors in the Philippines have no idea what to do after graduation. They don’t know their options. They rely on word-of-mouth, their Facebook feed, and the people they know, on where to find a medical residency. They rely on Facebook groups to find moonlighting positions, to hopefully find good compensation afterwards. This has been a problem since there were doctors in the Philippines.
With this problem, we started an initiative called Filipino MD – a website designed to create listings of medical residencies, moonlighting spots, corporate jobs, public health positions and research opportunities for doctors all over the Philippines.
It is the first of its kind. Doctors will no longer be scrounging the forums of the internet and calling each and every hospital in the Philippines. They will find their options with an informed choice. Employers will also be found by more doctors because they are listed in an organized way – by location, length of employment and by specialty.
Because the website addresses a need, we gathered far more adoption that we expected.
We learned that the website has a lot of potential. Our target is now to find and post all the medical residencies, conferences, educational opportunities, moonlight jobs, research projects and medical corporate work in the Philippines as a long term goal.
- Jobs Sidebar Regular Ad 300 x 125 pixels – It appears in the right-hand sidebar of the jobs page. You can send us the graphic and a link to a landing page on your site.
- Resumes Sidebar Ad 300 x 125 pixels – It appears in the right-hand sidebar of the resumes page. You can send us the graphic and a link to a landing page on your site.
- Blog Sidebar Ad 300 x 125 pixels – It appears in the right-hand sidebar of the blog page. You can send us the graphic and a link to a landing page on your site.
- Homepage Sidebar Skyscraper 300×600 pixels – This ad is the largest available on the site. It is 300 x 600 pixels and appears in the front page, next to the blog post lists. You can send us the graphic and a link to a landing page on your site.
- Universal Footer Ad 300 x 250 pixels – This ad appears on ALL the pages of the site, at the footer area, center aligned. You can send us the graphic and a link to a landing page on your site.
- Sponsored Permanent Blog Post – Having lots of articles about your product increases your search rankings in Google, and will never be taken down. We will write about your product or service in the context of a review, a link mention, an event, then repost it to our Facebook page and to all the medical Facebook groups that we are part of. This usually generates thousands of views.
- We can also work out other deals such as retargeting partnerships, x-deals and more!
Email us at email@example.com, message our facebook page at www.facebook.com/filipinomdcom or text us at 09209012723, so we can discuss your advertising options!