Daniel Mercado Medical Center is currently accepting applicants for 1st Year Medical Residents.
- DMMC is accredited by the Philippine College of Physicians for Residency Training in Internal Medicine.
- Free new edition Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine.
- Free dormitory including meals for our residents.
- Variety of interesting cases and a good working environment.
- Approachable consultants.
- Applicant must be a graduate of Medicine.
- He/she must be licensed to practice Medicine in the Philippines.
- Must possess a healthy physical condition.
- A letter of application addressed to the Chairman of Internal Medicine, Dr. Maria Gina Nazareth.
Submission of applications and schedule of interviews and examinations are currently ongoing
For inquiries, please call/write:
Ms. Elsie Guerrero, Secretary
Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center (DMMC)
#1 Pres. Laurel Highway, Tanauan City, Batangas 4232
Tel. No.: (043) 778.1810 | (043) 405.1000 local 107
Fax: (043) 778.0960
- Salary Offer 25, 000
- Address #1 Pres. Laurel Highway, Tanauan City, Batangas 4232
- Salary Range 25000
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Category Internal Medicine Residency
- Name of Organization Mercado General Hospital, Inc. (MGHI) in partnership with Ayala Land, Inc (ALI).
- Address Batangas
- Awards and Accreditations DMMC is one of the first hospitals in the country to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth).