Starting Sept. 1, 2020, The department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Philippine Orthopedic Center will accept applications for residency training for January 2021 batch. .
Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine, Philippine Orthopedic Center Maria Clara cor Banawe Sts, Quezon City
Usual government incentives
The requirements for application (in 2 SETS) is as follows:
1. Application letter addressed to :
Jose Brittanio S. Pujalte, Jr. MD
Medical Center Chief II
Philippine Orthopedic Center
thru: Raul Michael J. Cembrano, MD
OIC Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
thru: Hector Ramon B. Herradura, MD
training committee chair
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
2. Biodata which should include your working contact number, both Landline and mobile phone line and email Address. Please download and fill up the personal data sheet form at www.csc.gov.ph
3. Certified true copy of your Birth Certificate* PREFERABLY from PSA or duly authenticated by the Civll registrar of the place of birth
4. CERTIFIED TRUE COPY* of the following:
a. Medicine Diploma
b . Certificate of Internship
c. Prof. Regulation Commission Board of Medicine Rating
d. Transcript of Records from the Medical School you have graduated
e. Class standing and the general weighted average from the Dean/college secretary/Registrar from the Medical School you have graduated
5. Certificate of Good Moral Character/recommendations (from 2 physicians, PREFERABLY from Rehab Med physicians. Please include their contact numbers for verification)
6. Two (2) Passport size Pictures
7. latest NBI clearance with a one year validity**
*certification of true copies should be stamped on all application requirements, preferably from a notary public (Lawyer) or the certifiying officer of the Medical school and PRC.
You are to submit 1 copy to the Director's office and another copy to Ms. Niezle Balbis-Quiñonez of the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Submission via Courier (LBC, FED EX, DHL philippine postal corp etc.) is accepted provided it MUST be accepted by the department on or before the day of the deadline. The deadline is on Oct. 29, 2020. HOWEVER.... we will accept your application provided that you PERSONALLY bring at least the letter of application, birth certificate, certificate of internship, PRC board rating (from PRC website, transcript of records, class standing, biodata, transcript of records and medical diploma.
You will be scheduled for a psychological examination once you have submitted your application. Please look for Mr. Vincent Bandojo of the HR department for scheduling.
Last day of Submission will be on October 29, 2020
Email submission is not accepted.
for further queries, send and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02-87114276 local 249
Only candidates with package can apply for this job.