Provides primary medical management to patients. The PCP is also in-charge for the conduct of the In Clinic medical examinations (APE & PEME), utilization management and redirection of members to PhilCare owned clinics. This position treat generally healthy patients that come in as needed for management of illnesses, injuries, or long-term non-severe conditions. The PCP is the first point of contact for many patients. He/she is also responsible for preventative care for their patients, including regular exams and blood work as indicated.
- Must be a Licensed physician in good standing with PRC, PCOM and PMA
- Basic Occupational Safety & Health Certified
- With Basic Life Support & First Aid Training
How To Apply
Send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com
- Salary Range Php 30,000 per month
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Name of Organization PHILHEALTHCARE, INC.
- Address Makati
- About PhilhealthCare Inc., is a multi-service Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) which provides clients access to quality and affordable healthcare services both for their preventive and curative needs through its wide range of product lines.